Sackodar Chambers is a law firm that embraces an internal culture of motivation, commitment, enthusiasm and reward. It was established in 1970 by Alfred Kingsley Bannerman-Williams (Snr) who is a senior lawyer and a member of the Board of Legal Education in Ghana. The firm is located at Plot No. 215 A, North Industrial Area, Off the Dadeban Road, near the Lighthouse Chapel (Qodesh), Accra and currently has Alfred Kingsley Bannerman-Williams (Jnr) as its head of operations.
It presently enjoys the expertise of 6 lawyers who provide pragmatic solution driven advice that add value to our clients’ businesses.
|NAME||LICENCE No.||YEAR OF QUALIFICATION|
|A. K. BANNERMAN-WILLIAMS SNR.||1963|
|A. K. BANNERMAN-WILLIAMS JNR.||GAR10554/15||2000|
|ROBERT ADDOTEI PAPPOE||GAR10553/15||2007|
Sackodar Chambers aspires to be a law firm of excellence which focuses on results and clients' needs by providing integrated professional services for effective legal solution with integrity.
Our mission is to take a genuine interest in our clients and understand their objectives. We endevour to meet and infact exceed our clients' expectations. We dedicate ourselves to these values. For our clients, we will work hard, provide reliable legal services on a timely, effective, and efficient basis and maintain the highest standards of professional integrity. For our firm, we will foster an enjoyable working environment based on open communication and mutual respect, and will encourage initiative, innovation, teamwork, and loyalty. For our community, we will continue our long tradition of service and leadership.
OUR MODES OF DISPUTE RESOLUTION
At Sackodar Chambers, we hold our clients in high esteem. As such we believe that the client’s best interest should always be paramount. We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our clients’ needs promptly. We deliver our services to our clients diligently and on time. This is the foundation on which Sackodar Chambers is built.
Over the years Sackodar Chambers has rendered invaluable service to members of the public. It feels proud extending its services to the vulnerable and impecunious members of our society in fulfilment of its social responsibility. The professional members and the Staff of the firm all work towards the satisfaction of our clients. Our business is founded on client satisfaction.
We reward enthusiasm and commitment and seek out employees who are prepared to go the extra mile on our clients’ behalf.
We are disposed and committed to the provision to the following added-value services to UMB
- Referrals of business by or introductions to your clients
- Training for our legal and business personnel
- Client seminars
- Access to articles in third party publications
- Provision of free and/or ‘at cost’ secondees to UMB upon request where possible
- Draft Court processes and file same within 3 days from the time of receiving full instructions. Where we need to undertake research or contact other people before finalizing our work we will give you an indication of when we expect to file the claim.
- Prepare Leases, Agreements, Wills and other legal documents within 2 days (after receiving relevant information from you) for your perusal and completion by us in 1 day.
- Explain all legal issues in simple and plain language and provide you with all the information you need to make informed decisions about the work assigned to Sackodar Chambers.
- Be punctual at all meetings and to attend to you without delay if you visit us for an arranged meeting.
- Be available to take your enquiries at all times and on all days. If you need to get in touch with us outside working hours, our out of hours mobile number is 024 461 3072 / 024 473 2397 / 020 800 1228.